Zee Plan...

I "plan" to post at least once a week now... maybe twice if you're lucky. I might post random stuff that doesn't matter sometimes, but we'll see.

POSTING DAYS ARE MONDAYS because most people spend their Monday's reading stuff on the internet any way.

*All statements subject to change without notice. No returns or exchanges. Not to be used as a flotation device. Do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars.

Monday, September 15, 2008

So gee, whatcha been up to? Watching lots of videos of Sarah Palin and getting miffed that she proves to be just as dumb as I think she is.

Dumb is the wrong word.

No, dumb is the right word.

Even Husband, who usually takes the "it's not really going to affect you in the long run so WHY do you get so up in arms about people when it's not like they are your friends or on your hiring committee or something" line, is constantly updating me on what apocolyptic piece of information he heard about Palin on Democracy Now!

She's a crazy psycho fundamentalist. She has a weird fargo accent! She believes that god is responsible for hurricanes! She hates polar bears!

I'm obsessed. I'm watching Charles Gibson (why do people call him Charlie? Are you his friend? Do you KNOW HIM? Do you CALL HIM AT HOME?); I'm catching up on The Daily Show, I'm laughing right along with Tina Fey, I'm... pretty sure that for as much as I disdain her presence, is as much as some lady sitting in front of her TV watching the news LOVES HER.

And I miss Hilary. I miss her sweet, fake smile and her clenched teeth. I miss that she was 10 years ahead of her time, trying to run on the merits of being QUALIFIED, instead of being cute and so very "small town." I miss that she had something to say. I miss a woman who was running for President as a PERSON running for President.

I wonder if Obama misses her as much as I do...

No comments: