Zee Plan...

I "plan" to post at least once a week now... maybe twice if you're lucky. I might post random stuff that doesn't matter sometimes, but we'll see.

POSTING DAYS ARE MONDAYS because most people spend their Monday's reading stuff on the internet any way.

*All statements subject to change without notice. No returns or exchanges. Not to be used as a flotation device. Do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Am now starting to think that those TV shows which FIND ME and I become obsessed with somehow reflect my current feelings on life

Witness: From my time living in that city I often referred to as the Hellmouth, dealing with a job I hated, getting fired from that job, then living in the burbs in a city I couldn't stand, then figuring out what next to do with my life I give you: BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER



Witness: From my time in San Diego, where we be po and getting po-er by the minute. Finally having to hang my head in shame and FLEE the place.



Witness: From my time returning home, living in my parents house, trying to get my life back in order, head in SHAME.



And finally WITNESS: living in my cute little house in the burbs, getting to work on time (or MOSTLY on time) every day, scheduling Baby Gym for Baby so that she has plenty of activity in her life... LITTLE BOXES.

No comments: